Monday, January 4, 2010

Welcome 2010

I wish you blessings for the New Year. 2010 is just 4 days old; 361 remaining to
  1. make a difference in your life
  2. make a difference in someone else's life
Of course, making a difference in our lives sometimes results in making a difference in someone else's life.

I have avoided making New Year's resolutions this year. I know the things that I should be working on and I really am going to make an effort to improve the areas I have control over. What sort of things would you like to see changed in your life?

Some of the areas I want to improve include
  • my personal study time in God's Word
  • caring more for the people with whom I come in contact
  • developing a prayer life that is more than a personal "want" list
  • journalizing my thoughts on at least a weekly basis
  • becoming an active listener

I realize that there is a certain amount of risk in commiting those to print. However, perhaps that will assist me in keeping more focused in carrying out my goals.

I truly hope that 2010 becomes the best year ever for you and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment