Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Patrick touched my heart; he will touch yours, too.

After viewing this video on YouTube, I am humbled.  It is true that Patrick Hughes has overcome great adversity.  However, I was struck by his father's love for him.  It is sacrificial and asks for nothing in return.  Watch Patrick's father's eyes as he talks about Patrick.  I believe that it is a small glimpse into what my Heavenly Father feels for me.  What a beautiful story.  What a blessing it is to see how God works in the lives of all of His children.  No one is "least" in the eyes of the Father.  Every day is a gift and every day brings purpose.  God isn't finished with me yet.  How can I serve Him best today?

3 comments:

  1. Dave, I think I may have it figured out. Let me know if you receive this. Thanks Larry

    ReplyDelete