Monday, February 22, 2010

Getting ready for Easter


My favorite time of the year is approaching. Easter is the cornerstone of all that I believe. Had not Christ arisen from the grave, my trust in Him would be futile. He would be classified as any other man that did great things in his life. His resurrection makes the difference.

His shed blood on the cross was for me. It was God's perfect sacrifice and available to those that believe that Jesus Christ died for our sins...It is only in accepting that work on the cross will I find myself spending eternity with Him. Can you imagine? We are designed for eternity! Our souls will live forever. So, our lives should be lived here on earth in preparation for that eternal event.

Today is the day of salvation. If you have not accepted Christ as your Savior, I encourage you to consider doing so today. Rejecting Christ's work on the cross means separating yourself from the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit for eternity. God is a gentleman. He will not impose Himself on us. If we decide not to follow Christ, God will allow us to do that, as He honors our free-will.

But a place in Heaven has been prepared for those who believe. Call on Jesus Christ today. Make Easter a meaningful day for you as well.



Nicole C Mullen - Call on Jesus
Uploaded by wanzea. - Explore more music videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment